(Practice and Theory)
This course provides background on the development of medical coding, the coding profession and medical coding procedures for ICD and CPT coding. Each aspect of coding is discussed and examples are given to help the student understand the demands of the coding process. An overview of the legal issues surrounding coding and compliance helps define the importance of the coding profession
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTIONS
All materials required to complete the program are included.
- Course Delivery: Online Interactive
- Duration: 75
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online – No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24×7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide